Welcome to Aurora Public Schools Transportation
Transportation website: http://www.infofinderi.com/tfi/address.aspx?cid=APS2BC7TUNEP
We hope you will find this to be an informative tool when researching your child’s transportation and school boundary information.
This site is provided for the convenience of Aurora Public Schools residents. Please use it to find School and Bus information for the student's physical address for the 2012-2013 school year.
Bus Stop and School Boundary Information Only is provided on this web site.
Personal Student information is not provided on this web site.
The site shows the schools assigned to your address. Scheduled bus service appears below the school. Click on the appropriate route listing to see a map of the area for the chosen stop. If your address does not produce a bus stop this means your child lives within the no service zone of your school.
1. ENTER STREET ADDRESS
2. CLICK ON THE "MY BUS STOPS" TAB
3. BUS STOPS WILL APPEAR FOR EACH SCHOOL SERVICED
4. IF STOPS DO NOT APPEAR FOR YOUR ADDRESS THIS MEANS YOU LIVE WITHIN THE NO SERVICE ZONE
When SEARCHING, please do the following for best results:
- Avoid using punctuation
- Do NOT select school or grade
- Enter your street number and street name
- Do NOT use zip unless you are unable to find results the first time
You can print out the full page with the map or CLICK on the Printer Symbol by the school name for a text page.
Times posted on this site reflect the expected time the bus should depart during good weather. Inclement weather or traffic congestion may cause the route to run later than the posted time. We ask that all students arrive at the bus stop 5 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid missing the bus. The school bus is on a tight schedule in order to support improved school start times. In the afternoons the school bus driver cannot wait at your child’s bus stop until you or another adult comes to meet your child. Please plan appropriately.
Parents must assume the responsibility for the student's travel back and forth from the bus stop location and the conduct of the student while at the bus stop. Here are a few tips on things that you can do that will help keep our elementary school age children safe, that ride the school bus:
- Make sure that your child gets on and off the bus at their assigned school bus stop.
- Elementary schools will issue a “Bus Pass” with your child’s name, school name, bus route number and bus stop location. Please ensure that the pass is attached to your child’s backpack. The school will help get your child on the correct bus in the afternoon.
- Make sure your child knows their name, address, bus route number and their school bus stop location. Teach them how to identify their stop when they return home on the bus.
- Be at the bus stop with your child to see them off in the morning and as they arrive in the afternoon. If that is not possible have a friend, neighbor or older sibling help.
- Teach your child to identify their bus by the route number.
- Ensure that your child’s school has current, correct and updated contact information for you and alternate names and phone numbers in the event of an emergency.
- Immediately inform the bus driver of any problem
The assigned bus and stop for your student is for the current school year only. Routes are subject to change throughout the school year and bus drivers will attempt to notify all riders of upcoming route changes.
It is our procedure to cancel a stop if we go there ten (10) or more days and no one is riding the bus from that stop.
We will reactivate the stop at the request of the parent, but sometimes it can take up to three (3) days to get started again.
Changes will be made and communicated through this site as additional data is received to maximize our service levels to you. We recommend you check this site on a regular basis. MAJOR changes will be communicated through your bus driver as well as on this site.
Transportation Office Hours
5:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
If you cannot find your bus stop here call transportation at 303-326-1986 x 28811
We at Transportation Look Forward to Serving You and Your Children
Page last updated on November 3, 2014