What Makes us Unique?
- Our students are provided with small learning communities and fewer transitions.
- Our students have the opportunity to build relationships with our staff over a course of 9 years. They can maintain relationships with past teachers they feel most connected with, and seek them out when they need advice or support.
- Our teachers collaborate and articulate within and across the grade levels, thereby increasing internal accountability and continuous learning.
- Our parents (of multiple children) find it easier to attend school functions at one location and become increasingly connected with our school.
- Our middle grade students take on roles as protectors, tutors, and role models.
- Our staff members are able to see their influence as our students grow from small children into young adults.
All files with (pdf) require Adobe Reader to open. To download a free copy of Adobe Reader, click here:
To view a copy of the Aurora Public Schools' VISTA Strategic Plan, click here.
More School Information Links:
Page last updated on October 8, 2014