Help Frontier Soar! Southlands Earning for Learning
Parents, please help Aurora Frontier P-8 win $350 to $2,500! Shop, dine or watch a movie at Southlands between August 15 and April 30, 2015. Submit receipts by the seventh day of the following month to earn ten points per dollar spent, all other receipts will earn five points. You can submit receipts either at school in the receipt collection box, or at www.shopandlog.com/southlands. It’s easy to support your school by submitting receipts on your Smartphone while at Southlands, or from the comfort of your own home. View the Earning 4 Learning flyer for details about the program, including special bonus point offers. Visit for updates and to see how our school is doing in the competition! Questions? Call (800) 539-3273 or visit the Southlands Earning 4 Learning website. Get the flyer click here!
Parents and Visitors Please Note--
All visitors to Aurora Frontier will need to show their ID and leave their keys in the office in order to receive a badge and enter the building. You will need to show your ID every time you enter the building. If you do not have your ID with you or you name is not listed in the computer as a contact for a student, you will not be allowed in the building. Please have your keys and your ID ready when you check in. Thank you!
Please read the following flyer regarding the STOP program enforced by the Aurora Police Department.STOP PROGRAM
May 13th SOAR Assembly and Fun Run information!
SOAR Assembly/Fun Run
- 12:45 –1:10 fun run K-4th
- 1:10-1:50 SOAR assembly K-4th
- 1:10-1:35 fun run 5th-8th
- 1:35-2:20 SOAR assembly 5th-8th
K-4th grade Fun Run:
- Will run/walk as many laps around the school in 20 minutes
- Students will receive a colored mark on their arm for every lap
- Teachers will walk with students
- Everyone meet on the field at 1:10 (where ever the kids are on the run)
5th -8th Fun Run:
- Will run/walk to loop up conservatory, down Hampden, in between the houses, pass the containment pond, up past the pirate park, back to school.
- As the students come back from the run/walk they will join the SOAR assembly
- Teachers will walk/run with students.